Sponsored by AMA Guides® and Vitalograph®
Day 1 Topics:
Day 2 Topics:
- Epidemiology/COVID-19 and Occupational Risk Factors
- Immunology and Vaccine Development
- Vaccine Prioritization and Distribution
- Addressing the Possible “Twindemic” (COVID-19 and influenza)
- Pandemic Preparedness – What is working? What is not?
- Built Environment in Long-term Care Facilities – Emerging Issues
- Update on Testing
- Managing Medical Complications of COVID-19
- Med-Legal/Workers’ Compensation
- Burnout and Moral Injury in Health Care Workers
- Grief and Bereavement in Employees
Accreditation and Credit Designation Statements
The American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (ACOEM) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The AAFP has reviewed COVID-19: The Saga Continues Successful Strategies for Keeping Safe at Work Virtual Symposium and deemed it acceptable for up to 7.50 Online Only, Live AAFP Prescribed credit. Term of Approval is from 01/23/2021 to 01/24/2021. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.