ACOEM is committed to creating new content to enhance member value. Webinars will be offered on a twice-monthly basis and are FREE to members. Check back regularly for new topics and links to view recordings of previous webinars.
Tuesday, June 23, 2020; 12:00 pm CDT
The American Board of Preventive Medicine (ABPM) will provide Information for those who are certified by the ABPM about the ABPM’s transition from its Maintenance of Certification program (MOC) to its innovative new Continuing Certification Program (CCP). The webinar will outline the transitional requirements for maintaining ABPM Certification for calendar years 2020, 2021 and 2022 as well as discussing the specifics of the 2023 rollout of the CCP, including a shift from the every 10-year, secure, high-stakes MOC Exam to a longitudinal assessment methodology.
Participants will: (1) Identify the transitional requirements for Certification for calendar years 2020, 2021 and 2022, (2) Detail the requirements of the Continuing Certification Program (CCP) which begin in 2023 and impact Board Certification, and (3) Discuss the ABPM’s shift from the every 10-year, secure, high-stakes MOC Exam to a longitudinal assessment methodology.
- Christopher J. Ondrula, JD, Executive Director, ABPM
- Kevin Patrick, Continuing Certification Manager, ABPM
*ACCME Accreditation Statement
The American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (ACOEM) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians..
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Save the Date!
- Physician Burnout - July 13, 2020
Previously Recorded Webinars:
- Our Changing Climate: Heat Stress and Employer Readiness (May 19, 2020)
- Preparing for Large Scale Return to Work: A Strategic and Proactive Approach (May 13, 2020)
- COVID-19 Update: Serology and Return to Work (May 8, 2020)
- COVID-19: Serology and Return to Work (April 24, 2020)
- COVID-19: Decontamination of Personal Protective Equipment (April 22, 2020)
- Landing the Perfect Occupational Medicine Job (April 21, 2020)
- Best Practices for COVID-19: Telemedicine (April 7, 2020)
- COVID-19: Protecting Health Care Workers - Decontamination & Reuse of N95 Respirators (April 3, 2020)
- COVID-19: Protecting Health Care Workers (HCWs) – Epidemiology, Virology and Occupational Health Practice (April 1, 2020)
- COVID-19: Transportation Workers - Impact of Emergency Declarations and Other Occupational Health Issues (March 30, 2020)
- COVID-19: Protecting Health Care Workers - Lessons from Taiwan and Italy (March 20, 2020)
- March 2020 Public Policy Briefing
- Smoking Cessation for Employees (February 25, 2020)
- ACOEM Clinical Guidance to Depressive Disorders (February 13, 2020)
- Marijuana in the Workplace: The Ongoing Saga (January 28, 2020)
- Preparing for Work-related Health Problems Associated with Climate Change (January 22, 2020)
- November 2019 Public Policy Briefing
Submit YOUR Content for a Webinar!
ACOEM special interest sections, component societies, councils, and committees are encouraged to suggest webinar content of interest to all members. If there has been a topic covered in any of these groups that merits broader exposure to members, the OEM community, or the public, we would like to hear about it.
Resources for Webinar Faculty (Login Required)
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.