ACOEM is committed to providing exclusive educational content to members. Webinars are offered a minimum of twice-monthly and are free for ACOEM members. Check back regularly for new listings and view previous recordings. Not an ACOEM Member? Join today!
All webinar times are listed in U.S. Central Time Zone.
Future of Health Care: What Trends Will Shape Occupational Medicine and Workers' Comp?
Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. CT
Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Click here to register!
Previously Recorded Webinars
- Tuberculosis Screening, Testing, and Treatment of US Health Care Personnel (November 17, 2020)
- ACOEM Public Policy Briefing (November 10, 2020)
- IH and OEM: Optimizing Collaboration Amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic (November 5, 2020)
- Hepatitis B - Time for a Closer Look: Immunization, OSHA Compliance, and Infection Control Strategies (October 20, 2020)
- The Advancing Threat of Influenza in the Age of COVID-19 (October 15, 2020)
- Marijuana Part II: The Saga Continues (October 13, 2020)
- IOMSC Global Insights: How Health Care Worker Safety Impacts Patient Safety During Pandemic Era (September 21, 2020)
- ACOEM Public Policy Briefing (September 8, 2020)
- Fresh Air and Sunshine: Indoors! (August 25, 2020)
- COVID-19 Pandemic and Workplace Risks - Incorporating Occupational Data into Infectious Disease Case Reports and EHRs: Recent Progross and Opportunities (August 5, 2020)
- Occupational Health Approach to Worker Well-being: Pandemic Update (July 13, 2020)
- ABPM Transitional MOC Requirements (June 23, 2020)
- IOMSC: Mental and Emotional Health in the Healthcare Workforce During the COVID-19 Pandemic Era: A Global Perspective (June 18, 2020)
- COVID-19: Keeping Construction Workers Safe (June 17, 2020)
- Preparing Current and Future Workplaces for Pandemic's Impacts on Behavioral Health: Questions & Answers (June 3, 2020)
- Our Changing Climate: Heat Stress and Employer Readiness (May 19, 2020)
- Preparing for Large Scale Return to Work: A Strategic and Proactive Approach (May 13, 2020)
- COVID-19 Update: Serology and Return to Work (May 8, 2020)
- COVID-19: Serology and Return to Work (April 24, 2020)
- COVID-19: Decontamination of Personal Protective Equipment (April 22, 2020)
- Landing the Perfect Occupational Medicine Job (April 21, 2020)
- Best Practices for COVID-19: Telemedicine (April 7, 2020)
- COVID-19: Protecting Health Care Workers - Decontamination & Reuse of N95 Respirators (April 3, 2020)
- COVID-19: Protecting Health Care Workers (HCWs) – Epidemiology, Virology and Occupational Health Practice (April 1, 2020)
- COVID-19: Transportation Workers - Impact of Emergency Declarations and Other Occupational Health Issues (March 30, 2020)
- COVID-19: Protecting Health Care Workers - Lessons from Taiwan and Italy (March 20, 2020)
- March 2020 Public Policy Briefing
- Smoking Cessation for Employees (February 25, 2020)
- ACOEM Clinical Guidance to Depressive Disorders (February 13, 2020)
- Marijuana in the Workplace: The Ongoing Saga (January 28, 2020)
- Preparing for Work-related Health Problems Associated with Climate Change (January 22, 2020)
- November 2019 Public Policy Briefing
Submit YOUR Content for a Webinar!
ACOEM special interest sections, component societies, councils, and committees are encouraged to suggest webinar content of interest to all members. If there has been a topic covered in any of these groups that merits broader exposure to members, the OEM community, or the public, we would like to hear about it.
Resources for Webinar Faculty (Login Required)
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.