Special Interest Section
Section Members: Log In to Access Community Site
Who Should Join?
- All residents/Fellows of General Preventive Medicine, Occupational and Environmental Medicine and Aerospace Medicine training programs.
- Recent graduates (5 years or less) of General Preventive Medicine, Occupational and Environmental Medicine and Aerospace Medicine training programs.
- The goal of the section is to create a forum for young Professionals in the field of Occupational and Environmental Medicine to interact with each other, share ideas and discuss various challenges. It provides a good platform for interacting with senior colleagues.
- The RRG section also provides an opportunity for prospective employers to make contact with and attract young, talented, energetic and well trained professionals to their workforce.
We are the future of ACOEM!!
- Hold annual in-person meetings at AOHC.
- Hold teleconference meetings with senior colleagues who share their experiences in their chosen field such corporate practice, Academic or Private practice.
- Ongoing online communication about pertinent news and job listings year round.
2019-2020 Section Leaders
Ada Egbuji, MD, MSPH, BSC, Chair
Bhargav Chandrashekar, DO, MPH, MHA, Secretary/Treasurer