Join the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (ACOEM), May 1-4, 2022, for the American Occupational Health Conference (AOHC) in Salt Lake City, Utah!
AOHC offers unbeatable brand exposure - get your products and services noticed by our engaged audience of occupational and environmental medicine (OEM) professionals! ACOEM can help you achieve your goals with packages to fit any budget.
Exhibitor Information Download Exhibitor Prospectus Download Sponsorship Prospectus
What is the American Occupational Health Conference (AOHC)?
AOHC is the premier professional meeting for physicians and other health professionals who have an interest in the field of OEM. It is also the annual membership meeting for ACOEM’s members. AOHC 2022 will deliver a unique hybrid conference experience that will provide a forum to make connections, network with peers, expand business and social networks, and obtain best-in-class continuing medical education.
Learn More about AOHC
- Event: American Occupational Health Conference (AOHC 2022)
- Exhibit Dates: May 1 – 3, 2022
- Conference Dates: May 1 – 4, 2022
- Anticipated Attendance: 1,400 physicians, nurse practitioners. physician assistants, certified occupational health nurses, registered nurses, industrial hygienists, safety professionals, and other related healthcare personnel with an interest in occupational and environmental medicine (OEM).
- Venue: Grand America Hotel, Salt Lake City, Utah, and Swapcard virtual platform (this is a hybrid conference).
- There are three tiers of exhibitor space available. Please see the Sponsorship Brochure (coming soon) for additional opportunities to showcase your brand and services at AOHC 2022 and to support ACOEM.
||On or before January 31, 2022
||On or after February 1, 2022
|Premium (near entrance; no rail on side of booth facing aisle; close to food and beverage stations)
|Endcap (no rail on side of booth facing the aisle)
|OEM Membership-based Associations or Boards may be eligible for the discounted rate of $700 for a 8’ x 10’ space. (Eligibility subject to verification; OEM Membership-based Associations or Boards must be nonprofit). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Note: Booths can be merged to form 8’ x 20’ or 8’ x 30’ spaces.
Contact Janet Fyock, ACOEM Industry Relations Manager, at email@example.com