Featuring the latest news for commercial driver medical examiners
CDME Review is a quarterly publication designed for health care professionals who perform medical exams on commercial drivers. It provides the latest information about certifying the medical fitness of more than 8 million U.S. commercial drivers. Stay informed about:
- The latest Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements
- New and existing government regulations
- State guidelines
- Case studies and medical literature reviews
- Activities of the FMCSA Medical Review Board
- Updates from the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners
- And more!
CDME Review is written and edited by Natalie Hartenbaum, MD, MPH, Chief Medical Officer of OccuMedix in Maple Glen, PA, a nationally recognized expert in the field of transportation medicine. Board certified in both occupational and internal medicine, Dr. Hartenbaum is editor of The DOT Medical Examination: A Guide to Commercial Driver’s Medical Certification
, and course director for ACOEM’s Commercial Driver Medical Examiner Course.
Current subscribers are eligible to receive 1 complimentary CME/MOC per issue through our online continuing medical education program.
$100 for ACOEM members
$120 for non-members
SUBSCRIBE or RENEW Now!