All in-person conference attendees must agree to ACOEM’s AOHC 2022 COVID-19 Health & Safety Policies as a condition of registration.
► Liability Waiver + Be Well Agreement ► ACOEM Vaccination Policy
► ACOEM Mask Policy ► Health and Safety Protocols and Measures
Liability Waiver + Be Well Agreement
As a condition of my participation in AOHC 2022 and related activities, I hereby waive any claim I may have against ACOEM and its officers, directors, employees, or agents, or against the presenters or speakers, for reliance on any information presented and release ACOEM from and against any and all liability for damage or injury that may arise from my participation or attendance at the program. I acknowledge that participation in ACOEM events and activities brings some risk and I do hereby assume responsibility for my own well-being.
- I understand that travel and gathering involves risk of sickness, including sickness from COVID-19. I (and on behalf of my guest(s)) waive and release ACOEM and its sponsors and exhibitors, and their employees and agents, from and against claims, liabilities and expenses arising from injury, sickness or death from contraction or spread of COVID-19 or other communicable disease due to travel to or attendance at an event sponsored by ACOEM.
- I will take necessary precautions while at the event including, but not limited to, engaging in appropriate social distancing, wearing a mask when requested and/or required, minimize face touching, frequently washing hands and avoiding risky environments such as overcrowded bars or restaurants.
- I will not attend any ACOEM event if I feel ill or had recent exposure to COVID-19.
This waiver and release is binding on me and my heirs and successors.
- I hereby agree to the above waiver and conditions.
ACOEM Vaccination Policy
ACOEM requires all attendees and exhibit booth personnel to attest that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their attendance.
For those who choose not to be vaccinated due to religious, medical, or personal reasons, the 2022 AOHC virtual experience is an excellent opportunity to learn and network from home. Most sessions will be available virtually. No matter how you participate, you will have access to high-quality learning opportunities.
- I certify that I have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a WHO approved vaccine.
ACOEM Mask Policy
ACOEM will enforce CDC mask guidelines that are in place at the time of AOHC. Those unwilling to comply with the guidelines on-site will be asked to leave the Conference and not be refunded.
Those unsure they will be able to comply should register for the virtual option.
- I hereby agree to follow ACOEM’s mask policy as stated above and understand that it may mean wearing a mask at all times in the Conference area.
Health and Safety Protocols and Measures
Grand America and Little America have received GBAC STAR Service accreditation from the Global Biorisk Advisory Council, a division of ISSA – the leading trade association for the cleaning industry worldwide. GBAC STAR accredited facilities have demonstrated that appropriate work practices and procedures are in place for cleaning, disinfecting, and infection prevention.
In addition, Grand America and Little America clean every high-touch area between each guest interaction in the public areas including Front Desk, Bell Stand, Retails Shops, Business Center, etc. They also clean between each customer at the Lobby Lounge and restaurants. All public restrooms facilities and elevators are checked and cleaned every hour. Meeting rooms will also be cleaned during breaks and at the end of the day.
Maintaining Healthy Environments
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout Grand America.
- Masks will be required according to CDC guidelines at the time of the event. Attendees and exhibitors should bring their own masks.
Hand Hygiene and Respiratory Etiquette
- All attendees, staff, exhibitors, exhibitor appointed contractors, vendors, and members of the labor force are asked to be mindful of their hand hygiene and wash their hands frequently (for example, before, during, and after using a keyboard or touch screen, or after touching garbage) with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and increase monitoring to ensure adherence.
- If soap and water are not readily available, attendees can use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol and rub their hands until dry.
- We encourage guests to avoid singing or shouting, especially indoors.
- Please be mindful of coughing and sneezing practices to reduce the spread of germs by using a tissue or the inside of the elbow. Keeping hands clean can help prevent the spread of serious respiratory illnesses like influenza and COVID-19.CDC Guidelines
In addition to the above, ACOEM may establish protocols or procedures as CDC guidelines change. Registrants will have the opportunity to switch from in-person to virtual and receive a refund for the difference in price.
Return to Top