Thank you for participating in AOHC Virtual 2021!
The event is eligible for up to 139 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Additional information on this educational activity can be viewed by clicking the button under the claim instructions.
How Do I Claim CME for AOHC Virtual 2021?
- Log in to ACOEM Connect
- Click on Education
- Click on AOHC 2021 Credit Claim
- Click on New Entry Select the Session you attended
- Input the Date and Time that you viewed the Session
- Input the number of credits you are claiming - not to exceed the maximum credit listed in the drop down menu for that session
- You can add as many Session Entries as you wish at this time
- NOTE: AOHC Virtual 2021 will be available through April 30, 2022 - you can view sessions any time and report any time.
- Click Submit at the top right of the screen
How Do I Get MOC Credits?
MOC credits must be self-reported to ABPM. The questions are for self-assessment purposes and do not need to be submitted to ABPM.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.