Resources for Your Practice
Click on an image to download a printable PDF.
Posters are optimized to print on standard 8.5x11" paper.
Share the message on social media!
Access Flu Poster images optimized for Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Sample social media posts (copy/paste):
- The combination of #COVID19 and #flu is expected to double the number of patients in the hospital. Do your part and get vaccinated!. acoem.org/flu
- It is very important to get your flu vaccine to prevent getting COVID-19 with the flu, to decrease the stress on hospital systems and to protect yourself. acoem.org/flu
- Almost everyone over 6 months old should receive the #flu vaccination. Adults 65 years old or older should consider a high dose vaccine. For more information, visit acoem.org/flu.
- The goal is to have 70% of adults vaccinated against the flu @HHSgov. Help control the spread of #influenza and get your #flushot! acoem.org/flu
- The flu vaccine does not give you the #flu, nor will it protect you from #COVID19. It protects you from flu complications and reduces the burden on US health system. acoem.org/flu
- The flu vaccine decreases the severity of #flu symptoms and reduces hospitalizations even though it does not protect from flu all of the time. Get your #flushot! acoem.org/flu
- Serious flu shot side effects are rare; the most common are soreness at the site of the injection and /or headache. Do your part and get your #flushot!
- People that have had #COVID19 should get the flu vaccine once recovered. acoem.org/flu.